DRIFTLAND MICRO CUP ENDURANCE CHALLENGE - SPONSORED BY HALTECH
AFTER ALMOST A YEAR IN THE WILDERNESS, AND MANY QUESTIONS, THE DRIFTLAND TEAM ARE DELIGHTED TO UNVEIL
The Driftland Haltech Micro Cup Endurance Challenge!!
Taking place on three dates throughout the winter, it is an event that will be full on laughs, giggles and fun, but with a healthy prize pot thanks to our series sponsors, Haltech.
Each event will see up to 50 cars participate with the aim of completing the most miles across the event, with the team (that uses the same car in every round) that completes the most laps across all three events, being declared the series champion!!
Stealth and smart driving will gain you the miles!!!
*** BOOKINGS OPEN 7PM FRIDAY 14TH OCTOBER 2022 ***
Teams can sign up now at https://drivers.driftland.online (Only 50 spaces available so don\\\'t delay and sign up today)
Spectators can pay in advance at https://tickets.driftland.online (limited availability for VIP parking).
THE CAR & DRIVER RULES - normal Driftland rules and regulations apply (https://www.driftland.online/)
In addition to the Driftland rules the following rules also apply:
1.Front wheel drive
2. 1600cc or less
3. No Modifications ( ie no weight saving, nothing! just as it rolled out the factory)
4. No Semi Slicks.
5. Teams may install harnesses
6. Teams may install a bucket seat
7. Front headlights to be removed
8. Team number on each side of the car and the roof
9. Tow Straps on front and rear or cars (not tow eye/hooks)
10. Fire Extinguisher (see Driftland rules for exact type)
11. NO CORSA’S
GO GO GO!!!